Monday, December 8, 2008

Our Sweet little Surprise

It was October 27th, just like any other day. I decided to go for a little jog. When I was not to far from home I was astonished to find I was out of breath and very dizzy. Thinking that this was very out of the ordinary, the first thought that went through my head was 'oh my goodness, I am pregnant!' Fighting that outrageous thought out of my head, I went straight home and took a pregnancy test! Yes, I Annalise, Mother of a 3 year old and a 9 month old found myself, once again, 6 weeks pregnant! Sheer panic was my first emotion. This could not be happening! Immediately calling Rhett, he also got the shock of his life. Being the calm, cool, and collected one, he assured me that this was meant to be. Now seeing this little life inside of me growing, I do believe that this is meant to be. We are blessed to have another sweet spirit coming to us straight from heaven on June 17th 2009. This baby will always be

Our Sweet Little Surprise!

1 comment:

The Wiseman Life said...

I am so excited for you...another little cute as can be Summer's! How fun.
A baby always brings a special spirit and lots of love to a family!