Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Vintage couture

We had a 60's party to go to and while we were getting ready Jett wanted to know where his costume was. So he went to my closet and found himself one. He insisted on the lipstick to complete the look. Rhett and I decided to go vintage. Rhett is wearing head to toe Dwight couture, including the shades! Although the jacket is really pretty cool, the pants I can't quite believe my Dad wore! He said he wore them golfing and he was really happening in those. I chose to wear an outfit given to me by my Aunt Anna. She thought I would look smashing in it, and boy was she right! I am sure glad my Mom held on to these little goodies. Nothing is better than vintage.



1 comment:

Shalee said...

This is priceless! I just love your page....Good job! You are the cutest pregnant girl ever Lisey!