Monday, March 23, 2009

My professional organizer

One might ask, 'How does Annalise stay so organized?' Well, today I am going to tell my secret. I have a professional organizer! He is very proficient at what he does. In fact, he does random drawers throughout my house on a daily basis. This day he decided to go through the important files and bills that we have.

First he takes all the papers out of the files, to get a good look of course.



Then he color codes all of the papers. He finds just the right color and puts a mark on each paper. I am not quite sure how that system works exactly.



Then this, my friends is the finished product! Such incredible results in such little time! What would I do without this little man in my house!


If you are interested in hiring him, let me know and I will get you his rates and see when he will be available to come organize your life!

1 comment:

The Wiseman Life said...

That is quite the organizer you have on your hands! Kris and I both got a good laugh. You are hilarious! Miss you and hope you guys are doing well.