Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sawyer is 8 months!


Yesterday was Sawyer-boys 8 month birthday! On this big occasion he had a fever, I think because he was working so hard to get two new teeth! He also got to celebrate having his first potato harvest experience this past week. Lets hope he likes it because Dad has his whole future already mapped out, and it has a little something to do with tractors and dirt! We love you Sawyer, I can't believe it was only 8 months ago that you blessed our lives. You are such a sweet spirit, always a smile on that chubby face for everyone.

You are the sunshine in our life.

1 comment:

seleste said...

Great picture of your sweet little squishy! Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye. Sure had a fun time with you and everyone as harvest! I have my blog under construction drewandseleste blogspot. I just need to find more time to work on it...:)
Love ya
Seleste