Monday, September 28, 2009

A chocolately grin

Rhett and I are huge dark chocolate fans. We get those huge Hershey dark chocolate bars and have a couple squares a day, or it might be after every meal! (OK I admit it, I have a mouth full of sweet teeth!) But lately, there have been these little bit marks all around the outside of the bar. Go figure, how could this be happening?? So today I was feeding the baby and it was very quiet. When it gets quiet, warning bells start going off, where is Jett?? So I called his name.

Jett: What?

Mom: What are you doing?

Jett: Nothing.

Mom: Are you eating candy?

Jett: No. I am just relaxing.

Mom: Relaxing huh???

Jett: Uuuu Huu.

When I finally made it over there to investigate, he was shoving the last bar in his mouth with a big grin. What is a mother to do? I could hardly get mad at that chocolatey grin. Besides, do I not sneak chocolate on occasion myself??? He had me and he knew it. That little devil.

2 comments:

Denise said...

So true about when it gets quiet. That's when you have to worry!

Allyson said...

I just have to tell you what an adorable family you have! I love the picture of you all in the wheat! Beeyootiful! I'm glad the harvest is over so you get to spend more time all together!:)