Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Who done It???

Meet the characters of our murder mystery party. A hot blooded Italian girl; a Frenchmen that knows his wine; a no-nonsense, tough talking business man; a sassy, sexy, knows what she wants, gold digger; a priest; a gypsy palm reader; a sad and desperate widow; and an aspiring professional soccer player. All in all, these characters added up to one great night of laughs, accusations, and cover-ups!

This is Rocco Scarfazzi. A very rich business man. He is dressed in none other than vintage clothing from Dwight's closet. I thought the stach completed the look perfectly.


I am Tira Misu, Rocco's fiance. I am dressed to kill in a vintage dress from the closet of Rhett's Grandma Iola. The boa went with it nicely. I then thought it would be a fabulous idea to put some fake lashes on. Well, in the process I just about glued my eye shut. Me and the lash glue did not get along. Those buggers are hard to get on! How do you do it so expertly Reagan?


How could this dashing and debonair couple be suspects in a murder! NEVER!

We don't look guilty do we???

3 comments:

Reagan said...

You two look pretty guilty to me. When did Rhett start smoking?! The officially official physician at our house is going to have something to say about that cigar. I miss you. I want to come to your "Who done it" parties. love you.

McKayla said...

You look so beautiful!! WOW!! Maybe if Rhett took that cigar to the Shelley derby people would like him more. He might just fit right in!!

The Wiseman Life said...

Looks like one fun party!!! You are about the most gorgeous gal I know! Hope things are well with you and all your boys!